Friday, November 1, 2013

Tickle Her Elmo

It’s early in the morning and I want to eat some pussy. My girl sound asleep but I know how to wake her. She is lying on her back legs open I told her about this shit watch what I do. I sneak like a lion ready to pounce on its pray like on the lion king wait for it wait for it you can hear a pin drop ...mufasa symba then I pounce tongue all in her pussy you hear her moans sucking her clit rapidly flicking my tongue her clit bouncing off of it. Her juices start to flow in my mouth I got my hands to the side using my tongue and nose getting deep inside her pussy she brands my tongue its thick like oatmeal she tries to push my head away but she can't. She moves I move never letting her clit out my mouth she is rolling from left to right she turns on the TV with her ass changing channels until sesame street comes on I'm eating this pussy to pbs oh well. Sucking her phat clit all I hear is Elmo laughing and laughing mixed in with don't stop get this pussy. This is the new PBS of pleasure eat her pussy until she taps out. As I slide my way to kiss her she laughs like Elmo and said you sure did tickle my Elmo hee hee heeeeeee.

2 comments: