Thursday, October 31, 2013

School Boy Crush

Today I go to my favorite math class today cause tiffany a fine chocolate sister skin so soft. Yup I'm crushing on her but I need to ask her out. Tiffany comes to me and said you really know what you’re doing you think you could show me we could order Chinese I said fine she have me her number I could have jumped through the roof. I give her a call she gives me her address I bring a bottle of wine moscato sparkling. I knock on her door she had on boy shorts and a cut off t shirt I'm trying to keep my dick from getting hard. I look down she had the cutest toes polished in candy apple red my mouth watering. She ordered the food meanwhile I'm showing her how to solve these math problems she leaning over the table her but cheeks hanging out the good arrives we take a break she is laughing at my jokes she has a beautiful smile. Back to work she finally understands how to do the problem in excitement she kisses me she apologizes and kisses me again more our tongues are getting to know each other. I lay her on the table kissing her neck her big tits I let out and suck her nice nipples kissing her stomach feeling it tremble with every gentle kiss. I take off those shorts the prettiest pink you ever see sucking on her lips tongue penetrating her fully inside she taste so sweet her pussy grinding on my face. I take my clothes off she hops off the table and starts to give me head I'm holding on cause get lips are lethal I'm squeezing my cheeks together trying not to cum. I push her off we lay on her rug I may behind her stroking that pussy I pinch her nipples kissing her back I raise up off the bed hand on her hip heavy hitting I go faster her body is shaking from me smacking against her ass. We role together get on her stomach me on top. Her chocolate ass looking like two soft cupcakes I'm drilling she is creaming my dick nice and thick pure white. I sit on her dogs as she straddles me bouncing breast smacking me hurt so good. My dick twitching inside her she starts to grind and there she blows that hot wet pussy did me in she stays on top of me and thanks me for everything. I think to myself if you only knew how much I was crushing on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment