Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black Friday

It's thanksgiving the dinner was excellent my mom put it down as usual me and dad watching the game I'm going to black Friday to get my 65"tv for 599 at Wal-Mart. I leave about nine get there the line is around the corner so I go and ask a worker how many tv do they have her said about 150 looks like at least 75 in line so the man gives me a ticket yes I'm assured my tv. I was waiting talking to the girl in front of me her mouth look so juicy I was barely paying attention a whole lot of nodding and yeah going on. She had to go to the bathroom and I did too so we ask the guy behind me to keep our space he said ok. We come from the bathroom and we are checking out the other deals. She caught me looking at that backyard booty man you could have a barbecue back there. She says you like what you see I was like hell yeah she was telling me to come here with her finger and she pulled me in the back. We found a room and went in and locked the door it was so dark I couldn't see. I felt her hand jerking my dick in my sweat pants I was playing with her titsi feel those wet lips and slurping sound as she is giving me head. Hey looks are like suction cups locked on I'm leaning against the wall playing in her hair I pulled her up she pulled her pants down grab my dick and put it in her pussy she grabs her ankles and is smacking it on my thighs I have her hips holding her up while our skin clap together it's getting louder as I dig into it putting my legs into it I feel my calls muscles tightening up.I turn her around up against the wall I lift that big ass my hands disappear like abracadabra watch me pull a nut out this ass. Hey arms around my neck she starts to kiss me tongue all over me licking my neck all in my ear dam that's my spot she it's moaning saying yes get tongue in my ear she cums I feel it on my balls doing from my ass cheeks. I put her down she puts one leg up on the door seal I get up under her stroking back muscles bulging dick throbbing take this pussy baby yes make me cum hard that makes me fuck her harder my legs start to tremble I grab her arms I about to cum I said she pulled off my dick squeezing out tight and put it in her mouth all the cum rushing down her throat I got my hand on the wall trying to stand up I want to go down shit my legs weak. We unlock the door and walk back to the line we was the next ones the guy ask what took you so long to get back she laughed and said I got something that wasn't on the Black Friday deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment