Sunday, November 17, 2013

Masturbation

I wake from a dream of you I feel the other side of the bed as if you were here. Just the thought of you raises him from the dead I am so horny lying in my bed. The thought of your lips on mine feeling your tongue in my ear your breath on my neck. I start to touch myself as im getting hot of the thoughts of you. Your naked body laying next to mine i caress your face leading down to your neck. My fingers gently touch your soft breast circling your nipples they are peaking in approvement of my touch. I start to stroke myself making it harder it feels like I'm here with her. My lips suck her nipples her body raises with delight I take my hand and feel upon her clit slowly rubbing then inserting them inside. I got a good stroke now I'm feeling it like her mouth running up and down it. I eat the pussy enjoying the taste of her joy juice running down my chin. I feel it coming I can hardly wait I'm making sounds and rubbing my nipple. I stroke that pussy she and I feel as one kissing your toes and licking your calf. The stroke is getting deeper and mine was to the deeper I got the faster the stroke almost there I feel it in my bones. I stroke it from the back your lovely ass bouncing off of me spreading your cheeks letting my shaft enter deeper and deeper my finger enters your ass hole you jump with pleasure looking back and smiling. She cums and falls face foward sticking that ass high I continue to enjoy her juicy pussy. I feel it coming I stroke real slow I burst cum shooting on me and running down my hand on to my wrist. What a feeling to bust a nut I wish you was here so we can make love but I'm glad you help me release thinking about your phat butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment