Saturday, November 23, 2013

Leather

I was in the mall and saw some leather underwear with matching bra that would look good on my girl. i go in and purchase hit her up and told her I got something for you but dam this was for me too. we meet at the crib she looks excited she opens it up and loves it she loves kinky shit like this. She tries it on perfect fit my girls ass is extra thick so that leather looking like a horse that I want to mount. Dick on swole I pull her close can't make it to the bedroom its going down in the living room. I unzip the front and stick this hard dick in her juicy pussy. I bounce her up and down nipples pocking out the top of the leather bra. I usally dont do it with clothes on but this hot red leather was turning me on just the thought of it. She grabs my neck as she is riding high I take...her off my dick and put that pussy in my face the smell of new leather and pussy got me licking her clit making her cum fast and hard. Her ass cheeks in my hand trimbling. I bend her over the couch unzipping her ass I twist my dick in her ass taking my time smacking her ass oh shit this is hot I wish I was taping this shit. She loving the slow grind all in that ass leather is wet from the sweat and her juices flowing out of the zippers. She wants me to cum for her I said its coming baby oh shit I cum all over the leather watching my cum run down the leather underwear looking so good. My girl reaches back and puts my cum on her fingers she says no need to waste good cum

1 comment:

  1. http://www.datpiff.com/Rob-Cheese-Craze-Mc-Presents-Rob-Cheese-See-Evil-Hear-Evi-mixtape.531045.html

    ReplyDelete