Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two Is Company Three Is A Threesome

It's my girls birthday I want to suprise her with breakfast in bed. I go to IHOP and get her favorite omelette and pancakes. Get to her house let myself in I'm walking toward the bedroom with breakfast and her favorite flowers when I hear two voices the bedroom door is cracked so I peak in and I see my girl and her best friend naked at her best friend was eating... her pussy. I opened the door and to her suprise she said baby what are you doing here I said I was trying to suprise you but I guess she beat me to the punch. My girl gets up and say baby don't be mad sometimes I like what you like come and join us. She pulls me close and kisses me her girlfriend puts her tongue into my mouth too. They undress me quickly her girlfriend was sucking on my nipple...s and my girl was kissing down the front of mychest licks my navel my dick jumps she catches it in her mouth. I'm in heaven one on my dick and the other on my nipples dam it feels like my birthday. I lay on the bed my girl starts to ride my dick I tell her girl to ride my mouth she started to play with my girls tits. She is riding my tongue I'm tasting her cum in my mouth she is shaking on my face glazing it like a donut. My girl starts to drip her cum all over my dick I sit up turn her friend over and start to fuck her from the back my girl lays on her back as I eat her pussy. My girl has her hips in the air legs on my shoulders grinding my mouth. She is smacking her girls ass as I fuck it she is throwing all that pussy on this dick. My girl gets up and lets her friend eat her pussy I grab her hips and fuck her until she falls out on my girls pussy. I take my dick out and grab my girl and fuck her upagainst the wall her girl is laying on the bed we getting it in tongue in my mouth tasting my love for her. I place her back on the bed legs still rapped around me her girlfriend straddles my girls face and slowly winds on my girls tongue and lips. My girl is eating her pussy so good she screams aloud and squirts in her mouth at the sametime my girl is squirting all on my stomach. They both are sucking on my dick my cum running out both of there mouths. We in bed sharing her breakfast smiles on all of our faces caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment