Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nasty Thoughts

Sometimes I get that urge to be nasty real nasty like suck some resse's pieces out that ass. Sucking all your cum out that pussy and sharing it with you put that tongue out and watch me spit on it. Sticking my dick in that ass ride that shit like you want it lean back on it let me see those tits clap. I want to fuck your mouth grabbing your head using that mouth as a pretty pussy watching all that cum run down your throat gobble gobble. Rub that pussy all over my face make it look like tears running down my cheeks yeah get that nut baby make daddy eat his meal and then some. Bend that big ass over that chair and take this thrashing grab that hair pulling it got that back arched I'm leaning back giving you this thick dick feel that shit I watch that ass slapping off my stomac...h sounding like I hit a homerun game over. Up against the wall got you high off this dick legs wrapped around me I tilt you upside down pussy looking open blood rushing to your head I pull you back up you gasp for air you smile like you just went on the best ride of your life. Usher playing in the background Seduction our bodies moving to the beat of the drum you cum running down my leg you get on your knees and lick my thighs humming on my balls I'm grabbing for shit that ain't there dam when you finally put it in your mouth I'm almost there. Licking my dick and balls just getting messy spitting on the head I can't take to much more I shoot my cum in the air You catch it in your mouth and I just fall to the floor I say you nasty she said you nastier!

No comments:

Post a Comment