Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lunch Time Creep

We have been texting each other all morning you gonna suck my dick dry I'm going to spank that ass until its red building up this sexual tension. I text you meet me on the fifth floor for lunch if you know what I meen. I'm watching the clock it seemed like it was 11:59 for thirty minutes watching the second hand finally lunch time. I rush up the stairs to hell with the elevator I'm looking at my watch all we have is thirty minutes to satisfies each others itch. You get off the elevator I think its about time you looking so sexy in that purple dress with matching heels and fishnet stockings. I pull you in the confrence room and lock the door clothes flying everywhere. Sloppy kisses and tongues playing sending joy and pleasure to each other. I bend you over and discover you ...have no panties just stockings I rip a hole where that juicy pussy is I stick it in you moan I'm like dam this pussy is so wet. I grab your arms as I thrust my dick into that pussy rough and hard trying to make you cum all over this chocolate dick. I put my fingers in your mouth your sucking on them like I had your juices all on them pussy is tight walls are being sqeezed tight. Clock is ticking I got to make my move I put you on the table and say grab my neck. Pants around my ankles I'm lowering you up and down my dick its doing the trick I am almost there and I feel you to pussy just throbbing waiting for this curved dick to hit a homerun. I like your lips you say come on baby shit I need that I want that I dip you your upside down I still hit that pussy with urgency. Blood rushing to your head you let out a yell we dont care who hears I cum right bend your cum we both stumble out the confrence room legs a little rubbery. We get on the elevator and see a co worker and they ask us what did we have for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment