Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Muy Caliente(Very Hot)

I'm at workI've been thinking of my baby all day. You've been teasing me all day text messages telling me how u gonna make me say your name and photos of your body parts. Talking all that trash hope that ass can back it up because I'm trying to break that back make that ass clap. Time seems real long taking forever I am finally out of here speeding to beat you home and take me a shower. I open the door yes I am home first taking my shower drying off splash on your favorite colagne and under the sheets butt naked. I here your keys you come into the room I hand you a rose and I say hurry up. she gets in the shower and washes up in record time she steps out body lotioned and lips glossed. We been waiting all day. I pull you close throw you down and spread your legs I'm... eating your pussy so good you got a hand full of sheets you say no no I pull your hips closer thinking in my head I' m going to tear that pussy up. I worm my way up inserting my hard throbbing dick. You wence cause I'm a little rough grabbing your throat stroking that kitty. i tighten a little showing you who is in control you submit letting lift your ass high thrusting up pussy smacking my thighs sounding so good. I grab one leg and stand on the bed lift you and give you my long stroke . I'm twisting you turning your upside down of the bed and I dip my dick in the pussy in and out watching your juices gush outwith every deep like a overflowing glass of water. You grab my arm and s in my ass fuck the shit out of this ass. I smile cause I know you are fully into it riding your ass like a horse smacking it your getting red hurts so good. Cum in my ass baby do it do it oh shit I can't hold it dam baby take all this nut woooh shit. Sweat and juices all over the room bed tore down half way off the frame I said baby whats my name she responded King Caliente!

No comments:

Post a Comment