Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Dinner

I wake up to the smell of moms sweet potatoes it's good to be back home. I walk downstairs breakfast of champions we even got fish for breakfast mom trying to fatten me up. After breakfast me and dad starts to look at football the aroma from the kitchen it's like heaven. It's getting time to shower and get ready for family coming over smelling good my sister invited some of her college friends to dinner. Good smelling good I'm smelling good I'm ready to eat. My crazy uncle telling stories my body ain't asking me when I'm going to get married and have some kids let me excuse myself from this conversation. What do we have here I Seder one of my sister's friend looking great her calf muscles nice and thick to go with that pow bam she turns around got milk so I introduce myself we are talking sipping a little spiked egg nog. She is checking me out she told my sister I was cute she keeps smiling at me and one time I caught her staring at me and bit her bottom lip. She goes upstairs so I follow she is in the bathroom but I hear some sounds the for is cracked I peak in and she is playing with her pussy going at it I made a sound she saw I was watching she said come in. So I shut the door and locked it she is unbuckling my pants and starts to kiss my dick slowly going down until she is at the base of my dick she does this several times I'm growing in her mouth she stand up and bend over the sink. I insert my thickness into her already wet pussy I stroke slow one hand on her hip I lean back putting my other hand on the tub twisting and turning my hips trying to get deeper. Then I grab her ass watching my dick go in and out rapidly pussy spitting everywhere I snack both cheeks she can't take it do she pulls away her legs begin to shake I place her on the sink and put my dick back in she has her hand on my stomach trying to hold some back but I just keep going deep hitting the back of her walls. I can't take any more she said I just keep pounding I stick my tongue in her mouth she is rubbing my ears that shit is turning me on so I pick her up bouncing her on my thighs bounce bounce her breast is all in my face I'm flicking my tongue on her thick nipples.You making me cum daddy arms around my neck I have my head in her chest on my tippy toes I'm trying to get my balls inside a rush of nut shoots out of me I get weak and have to put her down I hear someone coming upstairs she pulls down her skirt and goes out it was my sister I was hiding in the tub I see her panties on the floor I pick them up. I go downstairs my sister said where you been I told her upstairs she looks at my pants and her panties was sticking out my back pocket she shaking her head when she said you couldn't wait to eat huh we both laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment