Friday, November 8, 2013

Whips and Chains

Its been a long week my girl says she has a suprise for me after I get off. I get to her house and she answers the door in a leather corsete and fishnets with a cat mask on. Now inside I'm jumping with joy but I keep my cool she says enter. Candles lit smelling good music playing and then I hear it wap I said what in the hell she had a whip. On your knees she said and pushed my face into her pussy I am eating it while she smacks my back with the whip stings so good. She pushes me back and strips me naked and chains me up ankles to so I am stretched on the floor. She is whiping my chest sucking my nipples she starts to ride my dick bouncing on it like a bouncing ball its feeling so good. She screams you better not cum yet I like being dominated I feel helpless tied up can't touch her beautiful breast. She spread her ass and lower self on my dick oh that tight ass is making all types of juices on it. Loving the feeling she stands up and unchains me she is whiping my ass with the whip she is getting so much pleasure out of spanking me. She lays down gaps her legs wide and said come and get it i fuck that pussy digging deep she is scratching my back I bury my head into her breast. She digs her nails in deep cuming all over my dick it fels so warm and gushy. I am exhausted and she looks at me and says round 2 and gives me a wink

No comments:

Post a Comment