Thursday, November 14, 2013

Phone Sex

My girl out of town and I'm horny as shit I get a phone call its my girl we both say how horny we are and can't wait until she returns. I tell her i need a little something to relieve my stress talk dirty I say you was like okay baby. I want you to lick my nipples making them peak let me fill your mouth with my sweet breast. I grab that dick and stroke it licking your nipples your fingers in my pussy oh it feels so good rub my clit with your thumb. Baby that sounds good tell me more my dick is throbbing ok baby get on your back and let me rub my juicy pussy in your face put your tongue deep inside. I'm grinding I think you can barely breath but my clit is about to explode in your mouth I soak your face with my squirt I squirt continuously in your face I lean back in put your dic...k in my mouth sucking all the cum out making it hard again. Baby dont stop I feel it cuming me too baby I'm rubbing my clit boo. I mount that big dick riding it reverse cowboy my tattoo looking sexy of my favorite flower stem in the crack of my ass I bend over and bounce that ass you squirming like its about to explode. I grab your ankles ass spread wide loving the way this dick is going in and out of this pussy. Fuck my ass hole daddy you humping me like you riding a donkey stick it deep cum running down running down my leg. Baby I'm cuming yes me too shit I got it on the phone let me wipe it down thank you baby until we meet. I'm going to tear that pussy up

No comments:

Post a Comment