Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back Pains

I'm watching the game minding my business when my girl walks pass the tv butt naked of course I take notice. She grabs the tv stand bends over that pussy open talking to me I stand and drop my shorts I smack my dick on her round ass a couple of times to wake ole boy up. I place my dick on her lips watching it slide inside stroking slow motion that pussy starts to loosen I grab her hair bite her neck continue to smash the pussy. My hands on her hands I'm putting so much pressure on her back digging in deep the tv stand starts to raise up I can't fuck my tv up so I pick her up from behind and lean her over the couch. She is trying her best to throw that pussy back but I got a firm group on the back of the sofa my thighs smacking her ass so hard my balls wet from her pussy juice and sweat. My red ass is turning red from digging in her pussy she bites the sofa her back arched looking lovely balls of sweat coming down. She cums all over the sofa it shoots out guess I need to get that cleaned shit. I turn her around and she is upside down I put one leg on the back of the sofa sliding my dick back in I'm rubbing her clit while drilling for gold. I can feel me hitting the back she squirts on my chest its feeling great to me too I dump all of my thick creamy cum inside her. As I help her up she walks away holding her back I said baby what’s wrong she said my neck my back my neck and my back dam that’s some good dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment