Friday, November 29, 2013

Thug Passion

I like it rough ain't nothing wrong with that she says so what if I like to be choked and smacked on the ass real hard. I love the way he holds me tight feels his firm grip on my ass I better stop thinking about it my pussy already wet and I am at work can't wait to get home. She opens up her door takes a shower and waits on her man. He comes in the room after working in the garage. S...he rips his clothes off he throws her on the bed her ass up in the air he rams his dick in she instantly gets wet with excitement. He is fucking her good hand on her throat smacking her ass with the other hand. He spits on his dick lubbing that pussy more he is putting preesure on her hips leaning foward bracing all his weight on her ass fucking real deep thrust. She has her head on a pillow sm...iling he flips her over lifts her hips to his mouth and eats the pussy sticking his tongue inside fuking his face ass in his hands. She is cuming hard on his tongue he puts her down and sticks it in fucking her with both feet touching the wall her ass hole is showing. He sticks his dick in her ass back and foward in her ass and pussy she is repeatedly cuming he smacks on her pussy making her clit jump. Sucking her toes she has her on her side stroaking in and out yes fuck me hard she says. Back on her back he is stoking harder back arched muscels popping out the side stroking stroking he pulls out and cums on her tits. She licks her tits and sticks his dick in her mouth. He cums in her mouth she swallows like it was a soda. He is laying she is on his chest and says what a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment