Saturday, November 2, 2013

Video Girl

It's friday been a long week meeting some friends at a jazz spot ready for some good cognac and a cigar nice cuban. I get suited up looking fly I arrive and it's someone new in our group one of the girls that hang with us sister is here and she is fine. Here name is kelly I see her cut her eyes at me pretty... brown skin luscious lips. We start to talk and was the last two left in the group I took her home and she invited me up. She opens the door but she stops me before we enter and says I'm ready for extreme pleasure can you handle that I said I aim to please. We enter she changes into a purple teddy and walks me to her bedroom she opens the door and cameras every where she has one remote hits the record button. I take my clothes off and sit on the bed she starts to dance for me rubbing her ass on my dick bouncing caressing my head her eyes looking into mine. We kiss it's exciting all the cameras watching she kisses my neck nibbling on my ear I grab her and throw her on the bed grabbing her ankles I fall in her pussy face first eating it making her her shit so wet it gets in my eyes sucking her clit I'm getting into out deep with my tongue. Her cream is so thick it's coating my tongue my dick do hard dying to feel her throbbing pussy. I kiss her thigh work my way up and sucks her pinky toe tongue wrapped around it going on and out each toe I lick her sole I also my dick on her pussy lips she bites her lip my dick slides right in no hands caressing her toes my fingers between her toes like her feet was hands stroking hard and fast my ass tightens holding back my nut. Turn her over licking her ass hole she grips the sheets pussy soaking the sheets she reaches back and grabs both cheeks letting my tongue get deeper. My dick goes in and out her ass she throwing it back she looks back and smiles loving every inch of my dick. Every stroke her moans get higher and higher I grab her hair back arches looking oh so sexy cum in my mouth she says I make sure I get a close up fucking her ass she grips my dick it feels like hands stroking my dick. I feel it cumming I group my dick she turns around looks in the camera and swallows my cum opens her mouth so you can see it then slides down her throat slowly. She cuts on her tv and says lets look at our movie let me go get the popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment