Saturday, November 9, 2013

Elevator Music

What else could go wrong I woke up late I spilled my coffee on my shirt had to go buy a new one and I know my boss going to be on my case. I walk into my building and miss the elevator dam it's just not my day. I get on the next one and this fine female with a Chicago Bears jacket on I said good morning she said morning and what floor I responded eight. Just as we was coming to the... eighth floor the elevator gets stuck. There it is if I get off this elevator I'm going back home so thirty minutes pass and they are suppose to be working on getting us out. I see her start to panic a little so I start to chat her name was Jazz and we started talking about football her knowledge of the game was impressive. The elevator shook she grabbed and was in my arms she apologized I told her she could stay right with me if it made her comfortable. She felt some warm her lips touch my neck she keeps kissing my neck.our lips meet I lick her juicy lips her dimples pop out when she smiled. I kiss down her neck open her blouse licked her cleavage I grab one breast and pull it out licking her nipple it looks so phat.I reached under her skirt she had a garter belt with some lace people thongs slide them down and proceeded to eat her pussy. She puts over leg on my shoulder rubbing her fingers in my hair her muscles are building out her big calf as she thrust her hips in my face. The taste of her cum runs down my throat as I squeeze her ass. I get to my feet one leg wrapped around my waist she reaches down and grips my dick diving it in her hot wet pussy. Up and down we go her juices running down my legs my tongue in her mouth she is sucking on it feeling good. I turn her atoms she grabs the pole and bend over doing her legs wide I snack her ass fucking her hard leaning back looking at her titties swing left to right. My dick has her thick cream on it I said jazz you creaming me good she pulls off my dick squats down and sucks all the cream off my dick my ass is squeezed right trying not to nut. I lean on the bar she puts her pussy on my dick humping feels like I'm being fucked but she was looking so sexy. We didn't realize the elevator was moving she humps faster and faster I cum hard legs shaking she came again too. I said shit we moving we putting out clothes back on when you hear a ding the door opens and the fire department was staring I had my pants on backwards I just got off whistling the elevator music.

No comments:

Post a Comment