Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snuggle

My bestie called and her boyfriend put his hands on her again I told her to leave him alone.Hey tasha are you ok yeah girl just feeling emotional I'm tired of his shit. I'm on my way to you I know what you need you always do girl. I knock on the door I see the bruise on her arm and leg I am so pissed right now I give her a hug and a kid on the forehead. We sit down and start talking she told me what happened and said it was over between the two of them I said good you don't need him any way. Tasha was looking at my toes she said girl your toes are sexy when did you get them done I said the other day tasha gets up and opens a bottle of wine we sippin listening to music and we having so much fun out was real late so i decided to stay.Tasha took her clothes off right in front of me dam of I went that way I would be on her her curvy ass nice firm tits dam am I getting moist shit. So I went to the bathroom and put on a big t shirt tasha gave me it didn't cover my ass my cheeks was peeking out the bottom of the shirt. I was about to hit the couch when tasha said girl you better get in this bed it's too cold out here so I climb in and she it's right behind me snuggled up.Tasha said goodnight and kissed me on my neck that's my spot it was so gentle and sexy my milked was so hard and my kitty was leaking dam. Tasha was butt naked I felt her firm tits on my back her pussy rubbing on my ass and her hand groping my breast. Tasha reached under my shirt and was rubbing my nipples I wanted to say stop but it was feeling so good I'm bumping my ass against her wet pussy I can feel the sticky juices on my ass. Tasha started to kiss my neck I turned to her to put my tongue in her sexy mouth she kiss my nipples I squeeze hers her tongue runs down my stomach it shakes with anticipation I feel her long tongue on my pussy lips I have a hand full of her hair. Don't stop tasha it this pretty kitty I'm giving her head between my thighs her tongue ifs inside me I squirt in her mouth I hear her gulping my juices. Tasha puts her pussy in my face as we both eat each other her wet pussy taste like candy nice and sweet I'm smacking her ass and splitting her pussy lips.Tasha is rising my tongue her hips grinding on my face. Tags raises up kissing down my legs and start sucking my toes never had that done but it's feeling so good her tongue playing with my pinky toe I'm gripping the sheets. Tasha gets between my legs get pussy on mine we are bumping them together the friction ifs driving me wild I sit up we are pulling each other closer we are running faster and faster we both squirted on each other we passed out I crawl over to her side and start eating her ass out. All that ass in my mouth I'm kicking kissing tongue going out of control. Tasha is fingering her pussy while I eat that ass hole get legs start to shake she came do much the bed is wet as hell. I held her in my arms she thank me for being a friend as we rocked each other to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment