Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Unforbidden Love

I'm on my way to North carolina need some time away going to see my boy and hit the town. I get to his house change and we out. My boy takes me to this club I see a fine brown skin honey I introduce myself she says hello we hitting it off I get her number. The next day I call her she was suprised I called she says she has a man and she is just sick and tired of being not appreciated I too have a girl but we are going through the same problems. So we decide to go out. When we met she said I usally don't go out with someones man I said e either cause I like women so she laughed and kind of relaxed. We are enjoying each others company we went dancing and she came back to my room. We talk half the night we both are sleepy so I give her the bed she said you can sleep with me I...trust you. She puts on my shirt and looks so sexyI have my pajama bottoms on. I am on my side and she said dont be shy I am cold can you put your arms around me. I cuddle her body feeling so warm she moves her butt on my dick and keeps doing it so we are humping she grabs my hand and puts it under her shirt. I am kissing her neck she pulls her underwear off and grabs my dick places it inside her. Bouncing on my dick her hips are moving in motions like I never seen. I lift up and started to stroke her holding her hip down her ass is jiggling like a bowl of jello. I lay her on her stomach grinding in that pussy she is bitting her lip taking this dick. i want to ride it she said so i lay back her perky breast are sitting up I have my hands squeezing them as she rides looking so beautiful in the moon light. Fuck me daddy she is bouncing tits looking so good I need them in my mouth I pull her to me and put her breast in my mouthdick slamming into the pussy I feel her cumming nice hot cum all over my nuts. I don't stop flip her on her back one leg wrapped around me the other back to the wall you can see the arch in my back getting into it. We kiss deeply and passionate I stroke it long and slow grinding she comes again she rubs my neck and back it is turning me on. Her head off the bed I have her hips stroking her wet pussy I cum all over her body so much cum I can't believe how much. She takes a shower I join her and we dry each other off and give ech other a massage. The sun comes up and I bring her breakfast in bed with one white rose. We know we have to go back to each others lives. She looks into my eyes and say I wouldn't change a thing about our weekend together just know you have a friend when you come to NC I said I feel the same if you come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment