Friday, November 22, 2013

Friends With Benefits

Me and my best friend was going to the movies me and her been friends for years never once have we ever crossed the line we was just buddies. She wanted to see this romantic movie I call them chick flicks but I didn't have anything to do so we met up. She was looking extra fly just got her hair nails and toes done. I always thought she had pretty features all the guys give me props when we are together. We share a big popcorn and two slushies. I must admit the movie was pretty good I would'nt admit that to her though. She grab my hand and i was like dam her hands soft I was already loving the perfume she wears cause she know thats my favorite. now thoughts creep in my head that never was there. I meen she walked around in her underwear and bra and nothing now I am rec...alling those vivid pictures in my head and its turning me on. We looked at each other and kissed a deep wet passionate kiss we look at each other again with amazement and kiss again her hand grabbing my dick my hand in her bra. We in the back and it is empty in the theater her shirt comes off breast in my mouth popcorn flys to the floor. She rubbing my bald head like she trying to tell the future. Leg on my shoulder pussy lips spread eating that pussy like some resse cups she covers her mouth trying not to be to loud. She pushes me back and starts to play with my dick licking the head then deep throating it with no gag reflex mmm. She riding me breast in my face nipples hard she sucking my fingers trying to keep herself quite. She riding hard trying to get this nut I was thinking dam this pussy good you could see that she was enjoying herself. I feel her cum dripping off my dick she said she wants me to cum in her mouth so she start sucking I'm curling my toes in my shoes trying to hold out but oh shit she swalled it and kissed my dick head i shook and grabbed my chair. She grinning I said whats up she said I guess we friends with benefits now!

No comments:

Post a Comment