Saturday, November 16, 2013

Out of Town Lover

I'm sitting at home nothing to do wishing I could see my boo. I miss her so cause she is so hot makes me smile and laugh all nite. She doesnt live in my state I miss my boo I can hardly wait. Our phone coversation begin real clean by the end of the night we both touchy feel. My thoughts of you arent just about sex but when I hear your voice naughty thoughts creep in about my tongue inserted in places making juices flow sucking on nipples and give them a blow. I like to make love to you over and over making you moan and flipping you over. All the positions I want to try I want to bring a tear to your eye. I'm all about pleasing you and will never stop your that special girl I told you many times I think of you like a fine bottle of wine. Here come them naughty thoughts coming on again like picking you up and fucking you good and sticking my tongue in your mouth feeling all the passion that should be felt. You throw me on the bed and begin to ride those breast are looking sexy I want to have a taste you smash them all in my face. I'm smacking on that ass you just ride faster feeling so good I grab the sheets all your juices running down this meat. You cum on this dick it feels so hot you get off me and said you want to taste your cum. Thats some sexy shit and I love the way you suck on my dick. Your mouth feels like you are a massager going up and down the sides loving it with my eyes closed. She is going hard like she wants all the oh cant hold it im about to explode I accidently shot some on her nose. She is in my arms and pulls me tight its so hot in here round 2 and 3 are in sight.

1 comment: