Monday, November 18, 2013

Caramel

I got a sweet tooth and I need it to be satisfied and then you walk by breast poppin and ass so round. I stop her and give her my name she says they call me caramel we exchange numbers and go our seperate ways. I call and we chat we hit it off. I go and see her to give her a massage. I warm the oil up rubbing her back dick is starting to rise seeing her sexy body. She turns over I rub her breast she told me to rub them harder I suck on her nipples she start to moan. My fingers running down between her thighs I feel the heat coming off her sexy pussy. I am eating that sweet pussy squeezing her tits nipples getting bigger her hips rolling up and down and around. Her cum is running down my chin she pulls me up and starts to play with my nipples while sucking my dick. I push her back and insert my dick we are fucking in rhythm pussy juice flowing onto her bed. I am hitting it from the back and her cat comes in the room she is looking at me like I am doing something wrong the more she moans the more the cat moans. I smack her ass making her cum it feels so warm I know its almost my time I can't take to much more of this. She is riding my dick leaning back thrusting her hips faster and faster ohhhhhhh our cum mixing together the smile on my face can't be erased. She lays her head on my chest and starts to play with my hair I look over at the cat I swear it looks like my girl wasn't the only one cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment