Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Teachers Pet

I got this smoking older teacher I can't believe she is in her fifties. I got to concentrate on this big test but she wears those low cut blouses and short skirts dam. Good thing I'm good in math or I would surely get an F. The test was easy got an A Ms Hill was impressed and asked me to stay after class. She says I noticed you looking down my shirt and up my skirt what do you have to say about that I didn't deny it at all. She said do you like what you see cause I like what I see I couldn't believe it. I told Ms Hill that I would love to see more she started to unbutton her blouse she has on the sexiest lace bra nipples peeking at me. I start to lick her nipples through her bra it was ahalf cup so i pulled the front down and taste her chocolate nipple. I put my hands under her skirt I feel straight pussy it soaks my hand she is rubbing my head as I push those breast together in my face. I inch her skirt up and lick that clit real fast making her jump legs twiching she squirts in my mouth several time lubricating my throat. I bend her over her desk smacking her ass I pull my dick out smack it on her ass and stick it in that wet pussy. We are fucking so wild all her papers got knocked to the floor I pull her arms back and lean back digging in that pussy. Fuck that pussy baby I turn her around and lay her on the desk her legs on my shoulder I lick her pinky toe as I insert my rock hard dick. I grab her hips thrusting hard and deep she creams my dick good it is covered with her cum. She grabs my neck and I lift her up we are rolling around on her board ink all over us red black even purple ink we look like peacocks. She digs her nails in my back hurts so good I'm slamming her against the board bouncing her on this dick. She is riding faster and faster cumming multiple times it is feeling so dam good I cum hard starting to get weak so I lay her back on the desk legs shaking. Ms Hill says thank you I love the way you eat my apple wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment