Sunday, November 24, 2013

Do You Need A Tune Up

I was driving to North Carolina when all of a sudden my truck started running hot. I pulled over I was in some part of Virgina some small town. The tow truck came it was a women driving she was fine under all the oil and the overalls. We get to the garage and it was just me and her its her own shop. I was impressed with her knowledge of cars she had a 67 corvette she was working on thats my dream car. It was getting late so she offered for me to stay upstairs were she lived. She took a shower I was cooking dinner she came out and dam she clean up good. I fixed her some gourmet burgers and my homemade potato wedges and a salad. I wipe some mustard of the corner of her mouth she sucked the mustard of my finger. She said I got desert she leads me to her bedroom and close...d the door. I was shocked whips and hand cuffs hanging from the wall. She is setting up the video camera looks like we making our own movie. She takes her clothes off and puts on a leather bikini with zippers in all the right places. I bend over taking my pants off and I feel the heat of her whip smack my ass thought I was going to piss myself. She puts me to my knees I unzippen the zipper and eat her pussy I look up she put on a leather mask with a hole in the mouth section. She is rubbing my head she pushes me on my back and was riding my tongue. The taste of leather and pussy juice tasting so lovely. She start sucking my dick as I eat that pussy. She raises up and rides my dick reverse cowgirl she is in control. She lays on her back and puts her legs behind her neck all that pussy I couldn't wait so i stick my dick in her wet kitty she puts nipple clamps on her nipples they are perked up right. Give it to me baby she is cumming all over the leather it look so shinny I cum on her breast she licks it off and starts to suck my dick again I don't know what I got myself into it was going to be a long night. Weak and several nuts later the sun was coming up she said thank you for the tune up and smacked me on my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment