Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thick and Juicy

My girl got back she is thick all over just thinking about her curves turns me on. She is on her way over we going to the mall to by her some lingerie. I see this sexy purple sheer outfit I can't wait to see her in this. I am ready to go and she still is shopping I can't wait to play with my new toy. After a couple hours in Coach and Nine West. Now she is hungry so we eat I can feel the juices flowing waiter brings the check yes lets go I am ready to please her like she never been pleased before. We get to the house and we go to the bedroom she gets in the shower I can smell the bath and body works she comes in the room she looks beautiful ass poppin just right. She struts in front of me I am real hard not touching her sexy body. We kiss and she straddles my lap grinding her moist pussy on me. Her breast are overflowing into my mouth sucking both nipples making them perk they look like candy corns. She pushes me back and starts to unbutton my shortsshe start to kiss the head lick around it then deep throat it she spits on my dick and sucks it off that shit felt good right there. i tell her to straddle my mouth she takes off the lingerie rubbing her pussy all over my face I make that pussy cum she shakes body trimbling. She climbs on my dick I grab her hips and thrust rapidly breast bouncing all over the place loving how that pussy feels. I am giving her what she wants I sit up on the edge of the bed then lift her fucking her in the air. I lean her upside down on the bed watching my dick go in and out her nipples are so hard. Her pussy juice running onto her stomach I bend down and lick it off she moans with approval. I flip her on her stomach hitting it from the back smacking her ass watching it jiggle she is bouncing her ass back I am just there admiring the beauty. Cum running down her thighs I can't take much more she says she want to taste our cum together. So I took it out she is sucking andspitting and sucking oh goodness cumming in her mouth she gets every last drop. We fall asleep in each others arms I wake in the middle of the night and says ding ding she looks back as I look at that ass and I say Round 2 that ass is so thick and juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment