Monday, November 4, 2013

Footsies

I called my girl and told her to come over I got a surprise for her she said ok baby I'm on my way. I got it smelling good in here candles lit all around foot bath running water nice and hot I have all my foot soak lotion scrubbers and toe nail polish. It's a knock on the door I open the door she says dam it smells good I take her by the hand and lead her to the sofa taking her shoes and socks off and place her feet into the soaker. The massager going I pour a glass of wine for her dropped some strawberries in it I start to feed her chocolate covered cherries while she eat her fruit salad I made with mangoes pineapples watermelon all her favorite fruit I soaked it in moscato. I started to massage her feet and legs one at a time I trim her toe nails cut her cuticles I scrap her dead skin off her feet baby bottom smooth. I take her feet out dry them off and put them on a towel while I move the soaker I return and moisturize her feet rubbing in the lotion she is biting her lip. I get the polish a nice red getting each toe perfect making sure it's perfect for the perfect feet I can feel my dick creeping up in my underwear. I polish the last toe and get the hair dryer and put on the cool buddy so her toes would dry. I check all dry when I stood up she could see me bulging out she rubs her feet on him I pull him out she rubs her toes gripping him firm jerking back and forward. I grab one ankle start kissing her soles the other foot still rubbing my dick. Her foot all over my lips licking between my tongue wraps around the sexy pinky my girl moans her hand down her pants. I have both feet covering my face kissing and licking she starts to put her toes in my mouth all ten she is really rubbing her pussy is soaking her red panties. She starts to rub my dick again her toes look so sexy on my thickness. I feel it coming on she chums her fingers are so wet I suck the cum off them her toes massaging my dick my vein is bulging nice thick one running down the center of it I shoot my load all between her toes she starts to suck all my cum off her toes dam that shit look sexy. She stands up and kisses me and says thank you baby for the surprise your the best as she hugs me tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment