Friday, November 15, 2013

Risky Business

Its a beautiful day me and my baby at the park late night enjoying the water. Looking into her beautiful eyes I kiss her and squeeze her tight. She gives me that look and I said lets go and she said no right here. For everyone to see she started taking her blouse off and loosining her bra I un button my pants and took hers off. We lying in the grass kissing and feeling her pussy is already wet probably from the excitement that we might be seen. I'm kissing her nipples her body is tribbling with each kiss I play on her stomach licking her navel fingers playing with her juicy pussy lips. I lick your inner thighs on my way to that wild kat that needs to be tammed. I'm eating that pussy like it was my last supper a car drives pass and slowly creeps past she gets even wetter thinking about people starring. My face is glazed from that squirting pussy. She wants me to stand up while she squats and pleases her man. now we are getting a little audience people watching touching each other its getting hot in the park tonight. She stands and grab her ankles exposing all that dark chocolate goodness I insert my dick and start to pound that ass. Give it to me big daddy I'm leaning back hand on my ass trying to get all of it up in that phatness. I pick her up and lower her on my dick her arms around my neck its a circle of people making out we look around and we both can't hold the excitement back. Cum dripping down my thigh its nice and thick I know she came hard. It was the most exciting sex I ever had and it was all worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment