Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Than A Fuck

I want you to know how I appreciate the woman and what you meen to me. More than just a fuck when our bodies intertwine whith the magic of making love the way it should be. I know sometimes you got to get nasty and get down with the get down but I want to make you feel like your the one and only one in my life that enjoys your inner most secrets with and your thoughts of life that you share with nothing else. When I take your hand and lead you into the bedroom I want to just enjoy the site of your curves breast stomach feet all that your body is made up off kissing every inch slow stopping in the places that make your body tense up with pleasure. Making love to the clit and stroking that kitty making it purr and release it's milk onto your tongue as you taste the sweetnes...s of a womans body fulfilling your thirst to please her every pleasure. Kissing up her thighs playing in her navel watch the sweat run into your eyes it burns but you have the sight of her beautiful breast. You kiss one and then squeeze them not to hard but hard enough that she knows you want it. Kiss her lips as you use your other hand to insert your manhood into her easy bake oven you are over come with the wetness and warmth bracing yourself for the first and most important thrust of your hips. She feels you inside her her breath upon your chest as you grind slow strokes making it last for the most sensual feeling a man and a woman can feel. She sings you give good love to me and he sings could you be the most beautiful girl in this world. The strokes get faster and deeper you look into her eyes and they both say I love you. Climax is near you try to fight it but you can't hold out any longer your loud shes louder you hold her in your arms and squeeze her tight you kiss her forhead as you both snuggle for the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment