Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reese Cups

I spread out the plastic on the floor go and get the whipped cream chocolate syrup and the resse cups. She lays down I cover her with whipped cream then drizzle the choolte syrup over her tits and pussy. Last but not least crumble frozen reese cups over the whole thing. I start in on her titties searching for her nipple with my tongue nipples tasting like reese's. licked it clean nippl...es extra hard. I start to eat her pussy whip cream all over my face on her thighs I am really getting into it. I suck her clit reese cup and clit in my mouth. Her pussy so hot the reese's was running down her thighs I like it up not missing a drop. Tongue rotating on her clit in circles body start trimbling first cum. Nothing like her juices and candy in my mouth licking her ass pieces of reese's in her crack her as is chocolaty goodness. She is bouncing her ass on my tongue my fingers are soaked from fingering that juicy pussy. Licking my fingers I start eating her pussy wildly placing her legs back as far as they go licking ass and pussy in one long adventure. All of my reese sundae has disappeared her pussy is throbbing and her clit is pretty big

No comments:

Post a Comment