Sunday, December 1, 2013

Masked

My boy invited me to a party and he gave me this mak to wear its a pajama party. I arrive and everyone has on pajamas and masks. They welcome me in I am conversating and I look across the room and a fine woman points at me and says come here. I say hello she says hi we start talking and laughing. The host said gather around we are all in a circle a guy and a girl and they got naked she star...ts to go down on him he grabs her head and pushes his dick in her mouth. Everyone is looking at this females going up to guys playing with them guys eating girls pussies. The girl I was talking with reached her hands in my pants stroking me and putting her tongue in my mouth. I suck her tongue like a lolipop I reach into her shirt and pull her breast out. Licking her nipples then feeling them grow in my mouth fingers playing with her wet pussy. We both take our clothes off I kiss her stomach licking her navel. I get on my knees she puts one leg on my shoulder I go under and start to eat her pussy. She is pushing my face into her coochie rubbing all her juices on my face looking like I put on too much lotion. She pushes me on my back straddles my body and lower herself on me bouncing fast her tits are bouncing all over I grab her waist and start to thrust hard and fast she leans over dick just juicing that pussy she is squirting on me she licks it off my chest. I get behind her riding that ass fingers opening her ass hole. I take my dick out and rips that ass she is moaning telling me to go deep I get up on my feet and hump that ass grabbing her cheeks. I feel someone lick my back another female is behind me getting fucked. This shit is so exciting I am suprised I didn't cum already but its not to far off. She is throwing her ass back and throwing it back I can't hold out we scream at the same time cuming together oh shit. Sweating and still masked I wonder who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment