Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sunset

Feel the ocean breeze blowing through her hair she looks as beautiful as the sunset fading into the water. Your skin is so soft my fingers caressing your neck my eyes meet yours the love is blowing in the wind and we are catching all of it. My lips touch yours butterflies are in my stomach with anticipation. We lay on the sand watching the water it makes me think of you so I kiss you again kissing your neck and arms on to your chest your bikini top comes off and I see your breast they look like to beautiful sights of heaven. I touch one and you quiver my lips meet your soft nipples. They began to harden with pleasure my hand runs down your inner thigh finding your inner joy. Your soaking my fingers your breath on my ear you whisper take your clothes off. We are both naked on the beach making love so passionatly. Sand on your ass looks so sexy makes me go hard stroke after stroke. Riding my dick the sun is setting on your beuatiful body the only thing that is prettier is my baby looking so gorgeous I'm filling her with pleasure. As we both climax we lie in each others arms enjoying the sound of the ocean and the love thats blowing our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment