Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drop It Like It's Hotttttt

I went to a strip club with my boys I didn't want to go. So we get to the spot music bumping we order some drinks. I see a girl that went to school with me always had a crush on her. She notices me and comes over and gives me a hug. We both say at the sametime you looking good we laugh she ask did I want a private dance. She took me in this back room lights low just me and her. I sit down she straddles me her breast bouncing as she grinds on me she feels my dick flinch. She smiles and whispers in my ear he approves she is rubbing her tits on me. My dick is fully hard I feel my zipper come open she reaches down and pulls her underwear to the side and sticks my dick in. She is riding grinding I can hardly control my nutt I cum and she continues to ride my dick stays hard I was so excited sucking her tits she rubs my ears. I feel her pussy gripping my dick going up and down it. She says make me cum daddy she is riding so hard its pain that I am enjoying. Her ass slapping my thighs she leans back holding my neck one hand in the air she is cumming it feels so hot all over my dick and balls. She gathers her outfit and told me that what I should have done in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment