Friday, December 20, 2013

Sexual Illusion

Most guys think sex is physical but it is more mental If you get the mind the body will follow. Let me make love to your mind have you fantasizing your on a island making love on the sand strocking you slow the ocean breeze is blowing through yor hair my hand rapped around it pulling slightly as i smack your cheeks. Better yet we are at your job in the copier room you bent over the copier taking it from behind I got your breast in my hands they are over flowing like the juices between your legs. You say give it to me daddy I give you nice hard thrust we are shaking the copier making all type of moans and groans. How about we are in the shower water running down the center of your back you got so much ass its a puddle at the crack I lick it out you spread your cheeks wanting...my tongue deeper in that juicy ass hole. I reach around and rub your clit as my tongue is going in and out of your ass. You place your leg on my shoulder I dip in that pussy leaning against the shower wall you are sucking my fingers like I had just finished eating some fried chicken your pussy is clappin making the sweet sounds it makes when it is getting pleased. We are in the park people walking pass you slide your panties to the side and you unzip my pants you stroke my dick and place it in your pussy your bouncing on it feeling is amazing people are watching but we dont't care you trying to get yours and I am trying to give it to you. Cum is dripping down my dick the front of my pants are soaked from all that good loving. A mind is a beautiful thing let me take you were you want to be how many of us has gone on this sexual illusion with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment