Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pussy Lips Can I Have A Kiss

Open your legs I haven't kiss you yet sweet pussy lips so inviting. Tongue kiss me let me feel your flow in my mouth clit getting phat like a hersheys kiss licking round in circle play with that clit beat it up like a punching bag flick that tongue at a rapid speed watch that squirt come out her twitch of approval. Pussy lips open wide she says get all in it I do my best to stick my tongue deep inside tasting her sweet cum on my lips its all over nice and thick like I like it cum hard and then harder. Hold her legs open like a v and dive in enjoy her smell and smoothness just want to relax in it make it my oxygen mask pussy eating is a art form when you had it done right a womens walk is diffrent she is the happiest women in the world nothing can bring her down. Kiss is so beautiful when she kiss you back that sweet pussy always keep me coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment