Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa Baby

It's a cold winter night Christmas eve me and my son are home alone basking cookies for Santa. My son says mom let's give him a glass of milk too. So we leave a glass of milk and cookies on the table I hear a sound I peak around the corner it was a man in a red suit I said to myself no it couldn't be he turned around and it was a chubby man with a beard it was trimmed tight and he had locks. Ho ho ho he said how are you little girl have you been naughty or nice. I told Santa I was nice he said I think you have been a naughty girl and you need a spanking. Santa came close he say down and bent me over his knee that first strike sent chills up my body I started to like it making me moist he stuck his tongue in my ass I start to squirm making my pussy so wet he raised me up bringing my pussy to his mouth I unzipped his pants and sucked his dick. I came all in Santa's mouth and beard his dick was so hard in my mouth he lets me down and I climbed on his dick. Riding him slow he was biting my shoulders and neck squeezing my tits I'm bouncing and bouncing I hear him moan I cum it's all over his balls. I get off he bend me over the sofa all Santa has on is his black boots his dick thrusting deep inside me my phat ass knocking him back grabbing my hips all you hear is the clapping sound his muscles bulging out his legs and back. Santa really has me dripping running down his legs he is sweating dripping on my back. I lay in my back her pod his tongue in my mouth I see his ass going up and down I grab his ass pushing it deeper inside Santa cums all over my inner walls. I fell asleep when I awaken I was naked on the couch surrounded by toys he left a note it read Ho ho ho thank you for the cookies I looked over at the plate and he never touched them hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment