Monday, December 2, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood XXX

Grandma had to go to town for some groceries that usally took a couple of hours. She left and I called my boo but he couldn't come out. My red pussy was throbbing in need of some dick when a knock on my door. I pull my dress down and say who is it its me Mr. Wolff I know your grandma. I open my door and this fine older man was in front of me I say come in. Where is your grandma she is gone to town I said she won't return for hours. Mr. Wolff said let me go and I said wait would you like some lemonade before you go or a slice of pie. Mr. Wolff said don't mind if I do I bring the lemonade Mr.Wolff said were is the pie I lift my skirt and show him this red clean pussy. I said Mr.Wolff what a long tongue you have better to lick your nipples and I said oh my what a thick dick you have thick to feel your red pussy up. Mr Wolff put my pussy in his face I am sitting on his shoulders his hands sqeezing my phat red ass. All this pussy juice is getting on his face Mr. Wolff lays me on the couch and splits my pussy with his dick fucking me on my side sucking my toes making me wetter than ever. Flipping me on my stomach plowing into my ass hole I said Mr. Wolff what a huge dick you have better to split your ass hole oh Mr. Wolff what huge nuts you have better to dunk them in your mouth. Mr. Wolff is pulling reds hair spanking that ass he starts to cum in her ass. Red was so excited she heard the door keys rattle Mr. Wolff left out the back and red pulls down her skirt. Grandma opens the door and say reds what is that smell she says I just got my pie ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment