Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Love Potion No. 9

Lotion on her back my warm hands massaging love all over her body. I taste her inner thigh kiss that kitty making her purrr enjoying each lick how many licks does it take to get to the center of your heart the way you move i must have hit the spot. Missionary with your legs in the air insertion point is wet like vegetables in a grocery store but this mist is that pussy juice showing her affection towards me. Stroking her well her nails dig in my back going deep into her abyss working hard to give her pleasures like the roller coaster up and down loop to loop I twist her legs and flips her over smacking her ass she likes the burn bucking like a bronco I'm ready to tame her but the cuming on my shaft feels like thick warmness sounds coming out the pussy as I stroke it and smack it that are pleasent to the ears. smiles on our face love in our heart the art of making love is the best art of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment