Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jail House Rock

I was going to visit my cousin she has been in jail for over five years for killing her boyfriend. I am arriving in Tennesse can't wait to see cuz she is my favorite cousin. Its a line as usual on a saturday they are frisking me and said I need you to step out of line sir I said me she said don't give me any lip. I step to the back room she said sir I need you to take off all your clothes including your underwear. I strip naked and she said what do we have her I said what she grabs my dick nice and with a firm grip she says you trying to smuggle this weapon in my jail I said what weapon she squats down and starts to suck on it she is playing with my balls at the same time. I have my eyes closed enjoying her lip service. She stands up and pulls her clothes off and bends over the desk her phat pussy was poking through her sexy thighs. She says you better use that weapon and use it good. I step behind her and start it off nice and slow smacking her ass one cheek then both cheeks. She is throwing that big pussy back on this dick I spread her ass fingering her ass hole she said stop playing and stick it in my ass. I get rough with it she is loving it her face on the table she spreading her ass like she is tring to split it in half. I climb the table and rock in that ass hands gripping her ass. She turns around and sucks all her juices off my dick she lays on the table legs pulled back by her ears I'm fucking that pussy and rubbing her clit. Squirting all on my chest she wants me to cum on her tits. I straddle her and put my dick in between her big breast I am fucking her tits and its going in her mouth at the same time. Cum flowing out her mouth on to her breast she lifts them and lick them off. She opens the door and tell the other officers all clear. I see my cousin she said what took you so long I told her I had to help someone with a little something wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment