Monday, December 23, 2013

Electrifying

You take my breath away you send shock waves through my soul. I approach you don't know what to say you place your finger on my mouth and say shhh don't say a word. I follow her to her car I think it was a big body lexus dam. We get in the back seat clothes flying windows steaming up. I look at her body it was flawless not a blemish on her breast looks like a 40 DD nice stomach just enough cushion and the ass bodacious. I kiss her and fireworks going off in our mouths her nipples perky my dick swelling. She pushes me back and mounts my thickness she riding moaning with pleasure tits in my mouth I love it arching her back she is bouncing at a rapid pace the car is rocking so hard I thought we might turn the car on its side. She gets on her knees and spreads her cheeks she said don't be scared stick that thick dick in I ram it in hard and rough she jumps a little throwing that ass back on this dick. Her ass smacking my stomach grabbing my ass I'm thrusting with power using my legs and thighs trying to break it off up in there. She is squirting out that pussy as I fuck the shit out that juicy ass hole. She is getting louder and louder cum in me cum in me I bust all in her ass she sticks her fingers in her ass and pulls some of my cum out and sticks it in her mouth I thought dam she is a freak for real. We get ourselves together and exit the car we both enter the library that was the sexiest librarian ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment