Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pink Panties

I wake up and start to get ready for work my girl comes out the shower lotion up smelling good I hop in and take a quick one. When I get out my girl has on these pink see thru panties. I was stuck she asked was I ok I said huh I asked are those new she said yes do you approve I said yessssss. I am at work all I am thinking of are those panties dam I am eating lunch thinking of pink panties the drive home those dam pink panties. Soon as I get home my girl was walking around in just those panties like she knew what I was thinking about. I grab her hips and said come here baby and started kissing her neck. Licking up to her ear yes baby she said both breast in my hands squeezing looking at her nipples perking up. She grabs one of her breast and start to suck it I suck the other t...hat shit is making me hot. I pull off her panties smelling them they smell like sweet perfume I wrap them around my neck. Pushing her breast together my dick slides in and out she is sucking the tip. She gets my dick so hard she lifts one leg on the sofa I slide in from behind pussy looking so phat. I smack that ass the shockwave going back and foward oh my smacking against me finger inside her ass. Fuck me baby dig in this shit I am leaning back on the wall digging deep I take my dick out get on my knees and eat her pussy good. Leg still on the sofa she starts to tremble I'm cuming daddy dripping down my chin I lick it off picking her up and placing her legs on my shoulders her ass on the sofa pushing my dick deep she grabs my chest trying to push me back but I just get deeper. She puts her toes in my mouth yes she has that red polish I like my dick is throbbing in that pussy. Panties around my neck I smell them as I am hitting that pussy spanking her clit spanking it again she squirts all on my chest. She is out of it I pick her up and walk her to the bedroom laying her on her stomach hands on her ass spreading her cheeks watching my dick go in and out yes baby bring that shit out this dick. Put it in my ass daddy a grin comes on my face I put the tip in warming up her hole. It slides all the way on my dick she is pushing back I watch her ass jiggle she leans back I grab her titts ass is feeling so good. Give that cum daddy cum in my ass baby I can't hold it I cum so hard in her asswe both fall over dick still in her ass. She gets up and squats over my face riding my tongue pussy glazing my face she cums twice on my lips back to back. Laying on my chest she asked why you still got those dam panties around your neck I told her they go nice with my eyes she said you are stupid and plants a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment