Saturday, December 28, 2013

French Connection

I am at a cafe in france drinking some tea enjoying the weather in Paris. My waitress is a cutie smile to melt your heart. She is coming my way when she drops her pin as she bends over i see thre ruffles on her underwear purple she asked did i need anything I said I would like to take you out for dinner. She was flattered so she gave me her number and said I didn't get your name she said call me Tasha. I called her and I picked her up from work. We walked around she is showing me the night life of Paris. We hit a few bars having a good time drinking eating looking into your beautiful eyes. We walking down the street and I decide to kiss you. Your juicy lips on mine I feel the electricity. You start to kiss my neck opening my shirtexposing my bare chest. You are up against the railing as i kiss your exposed shoulders people walking by but we don't notice them. I pull your nice brown breast out nipples so hard I wrap my tongue around one slurping and sucking at the same time. You sit on the steps I take your shoe off licking between your toes kissing the tops of your feet licking the bottoms i put your pink toes all of them in my mouth you start to rub that pussy while I make love to your soles. You unzip my pants my dick greets you licking the vein down the center of it making it wag from left to right. Taking your lips down slow no gag at all your spit running off my balls a few people stop to watch as we get down and dirty in front of strangers. I see that it is turning you on people watching making my dick harderi turn you around you grabbing the pole as I insert my rock hard dick I hear you moan throwing back all that ass I almost can't control it but I got my game up and grab your hair my thighs smacking your ass my free hand is smacking that juicy ass. Tasha said sit on the steps I want to ride I sit down your back to me your ass going up and down on my pole I sqeeze your nipples pulling them gently you lean back bitting your sexy lips. I lean foward and puts my tongue in your mouth your pussy is pulsating and I feel the cream I want to taste. You straddle my mouth as your cum drains down my throat. I m grabbing your ass as your pussy goes up and down backand foward across my lips and tongue. It's getting good you squirt all over my face. I grab your hand placing you on the hood of a car the alarm sounding we don't even hear your legs in the air toes in my mouth I grind on Tasha's pussy she likes that I start to rub her clit we have a little crowwd now others fucking in the streets withus. It is turning us on so much we couldn't hold back we cum together feels like all my energy was in this one nut. As we look around we see all these naked people I said that was the sexiest shit I ever did and Tasha said thats a check off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment