Tuesday, December 10, 2013

You Got That Scent

My girl when I smell her I loose all sense and must have her don't get to close I feel like pulling you in this bathroom and putting you up on my shoulders but I stay cool. I can't wait to get you home I'm going to rip your clothes off and make love to my baby in the door way hope we closed the door but if not o well. Matter fact I don't think I can smell your sweet musk that oil blends with the juices that flow like a river when I'm inside. She is in the dressing room trying on some jeans I walk in the back no one sees I open the door she says what are you doing I said baby I just wanted to tell you that the scent of you is driving me crazy and I can't wait. Right now yes baby I said you drop those jeans exposing your sexy cheeks in those laced boyshorts. I start eating...right through the panties tasting your juicy pussy you shake cause I got that clit in my mouth sucking on it like it was some good fried chicken. Gripping your ass cheeks I force my face deep into that pussy those boyshorts are soaked from my spit and your cum feeling so good all I want to do is please you. She bends over pussy lips peeking out I slide her underwear to the side and insert my curve appeal lace rubbing against my shaft I rip her panties open she is grabbing her ankles we are flowing as one sweet music coming from that pussy even sweeter smells the aroma is making it thicker inside her she is like dam baby get that shit make me bust on your dick. Smacking that ass juices jump out I'm getting there quickly I feel her pussy tightning around this dick trying to squeeze all this cum out and I want to give it to her. That dam scent is making me weak I can't hold it she feels it cuming and the anticipation of me cuming makes her cum oh what a feeling. We come out of the dressing room and the sales lady asked did you find everything ok she said hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment