Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Liquid Passion

  I'm in the shower hot water feeling good on my body steam fills the bathroom you can't even see. The shower door opens and she enters I am suprised because I thought she was sound asleep. She starts to caress my back as my tongue enters her mouth my hands squeezing her ass I pick her up and put her against the wall I stick my thickness inside her she bites my lip. Up and down she glides upon my dick her nails in my back pain feeling so good I go deeper making her cum her moist pussy is running down our legs. She puts her tits in my mouth water running in my face I turn her around and stroke it slow and long smacking her ass watching the water splash with every smack. Our flesh clapping together giving each other a round of applause steam making each other sweat. She spreads her cheeks my dick going in and out that pussy I take my dick out and start to eat her pussy sucking her clit water running in my mouth making all her cum across my lips giving me all that good juice to taste. She lifts me up and puts my dick inside her she is humping faster and faster I feel my dick bubbling cum ready to explode. I cum so hard ass is squeezing she is enjoying my fuck faces I am making. We wash up and dry each other off she tells me to get some rest because round two is going to make your toes curl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment