Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chocolate Factory

We are in Hershey Pennyslvania for a little weekend getaway about to take the chocolate factory tour. We are standing in line waiting to get in once inside all the chocolate the smell is like heaven. We are walking around looking at everything and we must have not been paying attention our group has left us. We are wondering around when we come into the chocolate making room. My girl dips her finger in and sucks her fingers slow I told her don't start nothing won't be nothing. She does it again this time tracing her lips with the chocolate kissing me it was a sweet treat. She dared me to stick something in the chocolate and let her lick it off. I stick my hard dick in the chocolate its dripping in her mouth she sucks my dick with the chocolate oh I wish I had a camera it looks so sexy. We take our clothes off I drizzle some on her breast chocolate dripping off her breast sucking her nipples she rubs chocolate on my bald head. She kisses it and leaves chocolate lip prints on it. I cover her stomach it drizzles in her navel I am licking her stomach and sucking it out of her navel. I pour it on her clit I start to suck her clit hard chocolate and pussy juice my new favorite drink. Our bodiescovered in chocolate I start to fuck that chocolate pussy sucking her chocolate toes tasting sweet good to the last drop. I thrust chocolate smacking everywhere little did we know our tour was coming around the corner. My head covered with chocolate from her rubbing it back too. She is twisting her hips she is flexable I got her legs back I am digging deep. The tour was shocked but they was watching us go at it I get in a push up smacking her clit she comes from the constant smacking of her clit. We still don't realize we are being watched. She climbs on top bouncing up and down breast in my mouth tasting so good with this chocolate we start to stick together I sit up kissing her on her neck. I turn her on her side and start to thrust on my tippy toes rocking it from the back. Suddenly we see a flash and look up and see that we are not alone. We still keep going turning her on she is throwing that ass back. I can feel her cuming on my dick melting the chocolate on my thighs. I lay her on her back giving my all trying to hit the bottom she is moaning scratching my back i explode inside her letting out a loud yell. As I come to a stop we her applause we look up and they are cheering and clapping. She starts to blush and says I guess we was the price of admission that was the bonus section of the tour they was talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment