Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Delicate As A Rose

Her hair flowing in my face I imagine her naked in my mind I'm kissing her neck and smelling her hair its driving me wild. Her perfect nipples are in and out my mouth I push them together I'm in heaven fingers playing with her pussy I feel her getting moist I suck my fingers then stick them in her mouth she is sucking my thumb I am eating her kitty. She is purring load loving my touch she says fuck this pussy. I stick my dick in my back arched one leg on my hip grinding it her clit is swelling. She cums on my stomach I smack her pussy lips juices gushing out. She riding my dick breast bouncing in my mouth she is moving those hips back and forward yes baby I feel that juicy pussy all over my dick. She squats and bounce on my dick hands on my chest her pretty phat ass is doing it. She gets off the dick and gets on her knees grab her ankles face down pussy sitting there looking pretty. I just look at it for a minute. Then I squat down on my tippy toes and fuck the shit out that pussy smacking her ass she is throwing it back fuck me daddy she says I grab her hips making her moan her pussy grips me I cum oh it is so much cum dam your beauty is so much revealed with the sweat and the hair all over baby your more beautiful now than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment