Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oreo Cookie

I was Christmas shopping and they was giving samples of Oreo cookies out I seen this cute red girl I looked at her name plateand I said hello Christina. Christina offered me some cookies I said I would love to taste your cookies she started to laugh and was blushing. I looked at her and said what were you thinking she said you don't want to know I said naughty thoughts huh she started blushing again.I asked for her number I asked her when was she going to lunch she said in about ten minutes I get an hour I said okay let me take you to lunch Christina said ok sounds like a plan. We go to the food court and pick up something quick doing more talking than eating she has that look in her eye I know she sees me looking her up and down her large pillows I bet her nipples are huge. We walk around and she pulls me into Victoria Secret we went into the dressing room she unzip my pants and start to give me head her mouth so warm and juicy making him stand at attention.I pull her shirt off taking that bra off the prettiest breast nice and soft pretty light brown areolas nipples looking like phat Hershey kisses. I wrap my tongue around her nipple rubbing the other smashing her breast in my mouthi can't see all her breast are covering my face. I squat down putting my head under her shirt her pink lace pants wet I eat that pussy right through the panties she puts one leg on my shoulder holding on the bar in the dressing room. She brings my face pushing my tongue deep inside her juices do sweet all over my face and nose. I feel her pussy cum running like a faucet all down my chin I sit on the bench as she takes her panties off and climbs on my dick she rotates her hips in a circle I bury my face in her breast she rubs my ears moaning groaning I have my arms wrapped around her, legs shaking she says yes I'm coming her pretty pussy is so wet. I stand her up and start to hit it from the back pulling her arms back leaning against the door yes baby dig deep her ass clapping turning me on. A few more strokes and I explode all over her walls we get ourselves together and walks out the store. I walk her back to work and she says how did you like my cookie I smiled and said I liked the creamy filling.

1 comment: