Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snow Storm Loving

Its night time and its snowing me and my baby next to the fire place nice and comfy. I fill her glass with some Moscato D'Asti I'm feeding her some of my honeybun cake shelooks sexy taking the cake of my fork nice and slow. I am truly blessed to have a beautiful woman that takes care of her man like she do. I got my slow jam mix CD on I call it Wet cause all the songs on it gets you moist. Usher's seduction is playing right now I'm kissing on her neck she is rubbing my neckand head. You look so good in your red silk teddy with your toes looking so tasty also red mmmm I'm getting hungry and not for my cake her cake eating every bit cleaning my plate. You rub my chest playing with my nipples it sends pleasure rushing straight to my dick as it is brick smacking against your stomach. I take your teddy off revealing the perfect breast pretty pink nipples I roll around in my mouth your red skin looking good in my hands. I squeeze your breast making them red your nipples at there peak saluting me and I'm loving them. You reach down to see if I am ready and I said not yet i need to introduce myself to miss kitty. I kiss down your stomach I love every inch of it how soft the rolls and stretch marks nothing turns me on more. I stick my tongue in your navel flicking it nice and slow ii pour some of the moscato in it I lick it out some spills on that pretty pussy I dive in licking and sucking that clit inserting my tongue tasting your cum on the tip of my tongue you said you want to taste so I stick my tongue out and you begin to suck on it drives me wild you push me back and sucked the head of my dick I grab the comforter thinking dam I got to stop her this is feeling to good. I grab her chin and lay her down in front of the fire you can look out the window and see the snow coming down heavy. I rub my dick on her clit making her shake I stick it in and she bites her lip my thickness pushing into her juicy wetness. The more I stroke the more you grip my hips pulling them close our rhythm are in sink its like the most beautiful sight to see. You riding my shaft like a pony ride at the carnival your sexy red hair bouncing with your breast I feel you climax and you go limp laying on my chest I thrust it don't take that much time i take it out and cum all on your ass we lay there you on top of me just enjoying the snow storm

No comments:

Post a Comment