Friday, December 27, 2013

Kisses And Chocolate

Let me rub this chocolate on your lips and we suck it of together were ever I put the chocolate I'm going to kiss so get ready for a long session of pleasing my baby. Lets move to your soft breast nipples looking delightful. Chocolate blends with your skin I place my mouth on your nipple and a burst of choclate sensation makes me want to touch that kitty starting to purr. I watch your facial expression as i drizzle it on your clit expectations I can see like he is about to give it to me. Licking slow the chocolate kisses on your clit make you shake and grab my head showing your approval. Licking in circles up and down all around placing my fingers on the outside of your pussy you are waiting for insertion. I make you wait a little while longer I am enjoying your choco...late pussy its not melting in my hands but all in my mouth the taste of you makes me brick and it is time to place that chocolate on me. I dip my dick head in the chocolate you catch every drop I enjoy watching you enjoy yourself doing what you do best please that head. I push you back and grab your ankles sucking your toes crossing your legs lifting that ass stroking the pussy leaning back so you can get it all. We roll around you end up on top titties bouncing it feels so good when you bump and grind I smack that ass you say oooh daddy I been a naughty girl. I lay behind you playing with your breast as our bodies move in motions like we are one mind one body your gipping my arm as you explode on my dick causing me to explode in that pussy. As we lay in each others arms I look in the bag I say I got one chocolate kiss left and you are shaking your dam head

No comments:

Post a Comment