Saturday, December 21, 2013

Morning Inspiration

Rise and shine to my girl with my dick in her mouth I m thinking what she dream about last night. Any way she getting it in waking the monster in the sheets didn't have to do nothing she climbed on top and road it like a rodeo rider swinging her arms up in the air titties bouncing everywhere. Loving the smile on your face the monster its doing his thing you reverse the shit like a remix ahhhhh she bad heh in my chubb rock voice putting in work getting her man dam I'm sitting back enjoying the view of your tattoo on your back shit you are the dragon blowing that fire out that pussy and I am your knight with the sword slaying your dragon. A sigh comes out of my mouth cuming like a waterfall you still riding until you cum and I am messy but its a good messy mmm. What away to wake up I love your morning inspirations to start my day love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment