Sunday, October 27, 2013

Making Love In The Rain

It's been raining all day here at work can't wait to get off to pick up my baby. All I'm thinking about is getting in bed cuddling and making sweet love to her I call her she is ready we pick up some chinese. When we get there we take all our clothes off and get in the shower together I'm washi...ng her back she washes mine she lisa so good with the water running off her body. We get out dry and lotion each other them hop in or warm bed. I feed her with the chop sticks then kissed her lips loud clap of thunder shakes her she holds me tight. I got you I said sipping wine listening to the sounds of rain drops hitting our window seal I take the left overs and put them in the refrigerator and run back to bed. She curls into my chest her firm ass pressed against my hard dick. It's raining so hard our window open smelling the rain and feeling the breeze coming through the curtains are swaying in the wind. A loud thunder clap she burrows even deeper I kiss her freckles on her shoulder leading to her neck her ass begins to move we move to the rhythm of the rain. She reaches back and puts my dick inside her thrusting slow taking my time feeling every stroke through my whole body. She start to suck my fingers looks so sexy out flesh moving as one heart beat. I roll get on her stomach her ass poked up I'm doing push ups in her pussy arms locked muscles popping. I move her hair with my face kissing the back of her neck then sucking on it steady moving my hips I get on my knees and smack her ass looks so good I did it twice. I pull out and start eating her ass the swyper my tongue gets the higher her ass starts to rise now I get under her pussy laying on my back as she rides my face tongue working his magic she is grinding with a prose my baby need that nut she said give it to me baby she cums in my mouth she leans down and kisses my dick. She is working it dick throbbing feeling so good I came in her mouth she swallowed and kept going. Then she climbed on top foodstuff her back arched I sure up sucking her breast we kiss thundering loudly I feel her body tense I'm holding her while she grinds on me. She looks so beautiful with the moonlight shinning on her body. I'm feeling so much love for her she cums and screams I love you at that same moment I came she lays across my body head on my chest. Making love in the rain is the greatest when I'm with the one I love. I kiss her on her head and say I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment