Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thigh Master

 The  auto show has some fine cars and even finer ladies. I'm looking at this truck and the thickest thighs was describing my dream truck.  She gave me her card I called that night asked her to go out for drinks she said why not just come to my room I won't bite unless you want me too. I knock on the door she answers in high heels bra and panties I come in we have our drink and she says take off your clothes. I  hope I'm not to forward but I know what I like.  She gets on her knees sucking my head like it's a popsicle I grab her head fucking her mouth she smiles I raise her to get feet and bend her over the couch.  I'm pulling her arms back fucking her ass clapping I love seeing those thighs and heels. I grab her hair she said pull that shit don't take no prisoners I thrust deeper I lift her on the edge of the couch her heels by my ears stroking slow and deep head hanging off her hands gripping my ass pulling me closer. I lay on the floor her thighs gripped on my ribs bouncing riding she it's sucking her own tits I feel her flow on me cum dripping she puts her hands on my shoulders popping her ass in the air up and down. She cums again  sweet running down her face I feel her thighs gripping me tighter making all my cum rush inside her. I looked at her and said those thighs are dangerous just call me your thigh master.

1 comment: